ENGAGE STUDENTS - EMPOWER EDUCATORS - TRANSFORM SCHOOLS
Jessica Bialowas - Curriculum Design, Alternative Assessments
I earned my master's degree in education from Western Governor's University with a focus on gifted and talented. Prior to that, I completed my bachelors degree in sociology with a math minor from Southern Methodist University with multiple honors and awards. I have worked as a teacher, in educational consulting, as a book reviewer, and as an assessment writer.
I am proud of my two kids who are both twice exceptional. I enjoy watching them play sports, perform music, and grow into incredibly kind, smart tweens.
Engage Jessica Bialowas
If you would like to engage Jessica, please fill in the form below or email Lausanne Learning Director firstname.lastname@example.org. Jessica’s contact information is below if you would like to talk to her directly.
As a Lausanne Learning Mentor, Jessica exemplifies the Lausanne Learning Five Characteristics:
- Student-Centered Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors always keep each student at the center of the conversation in imagining what “could be” from “what is”
- Sustaining Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors are focused on working with the school to implement practices that can be sustained over the long term to support the school’s mission
- Imaginative Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors are expert and thus can imagine different answers as you interrogate the key question or questions that you are being asked
- Independent Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors ensure that their clients become independent of them over time, not co-dependent
- Fearless Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors won’t tell their clients what they want to hear but what, in their professional opinion, should be said
Lausanne Learning Mentor
JOIN THE LAUSANNE LEARNING COMMUNITY