ENGAGE STUDENTS - EMPOWER EDUCATORS - TRANSFORM SCHOOLS
John Hawkins - College Advisement, College Counseling Program Administration, Internship and Experience Advising
Full bio coming soon!
Engage John Hawkins
If you would like to engage John, please fill in the form below or email Lausanne Learning Director email@example.com. John’s contact information is below if you would like to talk to him directly.
As a Lausanne Learning Mentor, John exemplifies the Lausanne Learning Five Characteristics:
- Student-Centered Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors always keep each student at the center of the conversation in imagining what “could be” from “what is”
- Sustaining Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors are focused on working with the school to implement practices that can be sustained over the long term to support the school’s mission
- Imaginative Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors are expert and thus can imagine different answers as you interrogate the key question or questions that you are being asked
- Independent Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors ensure that their clients become independent of them over time, not co-dependent
- Fearless Character: Lausanne Learning Mentors won’t tell their clients what they want to hear but what, in their professional opinion, should be said
Director of College Advisement
Lausanne Collegiate School
1381 West Massey Road
Memphis, TN 38120