Text of the Email Request
I would love to attend LLI Memphis and would like to talk to you about registering.
LLI Memphis is a two-day teacher's conference on July 9-10th at Crosstown High in Memphis, TN, organized by Lausanne Learning. There will be 60 workshops covering real-world learning, project based learning, STEAM, social emotional learning, and more, all presented by educators from across the Mid-South and beyond who are practicing these skills in their own classrooms.
These workshops include:
- Power of Choice: Using Design Thinking Parameters to Redefine Success
- The Classroom Film Studio: Teaching Elements of Story Through Creating Silent Horror Films
- Constructive Chaos: A Framework for Creating Meaningful Projects Across Subjects and Grade Levels
- Leading with Empathy: Using Design Thinking to Solve Problems & Create Opportunities for Innovation
- Using Padlet for Student Collaboration and Active Learning
- Addressing Social and Emotional Development in Your Classrooms
- XR in the Classroom and in the Community
- Educator Wellness and Self-Care
- Real World Learning in Special Education Classes: Using 1:1 for Life Skills
- and more...
As well, this will provide a network of teachers from schools such as Lausanne Collegiate School, Promise Academy, First Assembly Christian School, The Bullis School, All Saints Episcopal School, Madison-Ridgeland Academy, Houston Middle School, Fayette Academy, and more.
Registration is only $375, which includes breakfast and lunch. If you know of other teachers who would like to join me, there is a discounted rate of $300/per for groups of 5 or more.
If you'd like to look over the conference website, you can find the information at www.llimemhis.com.