ENGAGING STUDENTS - EMPOWERING TEACHERS - TRANSFORMING SCHOOLS
LLI Mississippi will bring together effective classroom practices to create empowered learning for students. By offering a personalized, hands-on approach, students become engaged in the classroom and take ownership in their own learning.
Active classrooms captivate students, empowering them to create their own futures. Join teachers from around Mississippi to learn how to create more engaging classrooms.
WORKSHOPS AT LLI MISSISSIPPI:
- Breaking Down Reading Barriers
- Developing Readers through Sensory-Based Phonics
- Mission NOT Impossible: Teaching Evolutionary Science in Classrooms with a Biblical Worldview
- Using Hands-On Modeling to Effectively Navigate Difficult Science Concepts
- Catch the Wave to STEAM
- Effective Inflection, Scaffolding, and Coaching in Translating Foreign Language
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom: ABC centers in a K3 room
- Dewey, Dewey, Do you know Dewey?
- Diverse Learning Simulation
- Creativity Exercises That Build Connections
- Engineering by Design for the Real World (STEM Challenges)
- Are Your Students Moving While They Learn?
- Are Your Kids in Motion?
- Making Sense: How to Use Sensory Activities in a Preschool Curriculum
- Decimals: Know Your Place
- The Write Thing: Interactive Writing in Kindergarten
- Get a Grip: Fostering Fine Motor Skills in a Pre k classroom
- Flipped: A New Equation for Success
- Focus Up: Using Weekly Focus Books to Enrich your Curriculum
- Making Content Connections
- Good "Google"y Moogly! How can you use Google in your Classroom?
- Vast Vocabulary
- Escape on the Underground Railroad
- Click Clack Move Into Your Centers
- Moving and Shaking with Biomes
- Cha Ching: Making Change
- Creation Station
- Fractions Bistro
- Everything Matters!
- In the Trenches - The Miracle of Christmas 1914
- Get a Clue with Breakthrough Review
- Become a Word Nerd
- Creating a School Culture of Mindfulness
- Raise Kids Who Love to Read!
- How to Create, Implement and Maintain a Successful 1 to 1 Program
- STM ON AIR: Student-Run Live Studio Broadcast
- Teacher, Why Do I Need to Learn Spanish if I Live in the United States?
- Makerspace – No Money, No Space, No Worries!
JOIN THE LAUSANNE LEARNING COMMUNITY