ENGAGE STUDENTS - EMPOWER TEACHERS - TRANSFORM SCHOOLS
LLI World will be held at Lausanne Collegiate School in Memphis, Tennessee, which is currently completing their certification as one of 13 independent schools in the country designated as an IB World School.
LLI World is more than just a content-delivery workshop for IB practices, it's an opportunity for teachers to come together and share best practices and strategies to benefit all IB schools.
For the full workshop descriptions, conference schedule, travel information, and list of workshop presenters, check out the Lausanne Learning app!
Get the app and select LLI World to see details!
WORKSHOPS AT LLI WORLD:
- Unit of Inquiry Interactive Notebooks
- Accommodations and Modifications in PYP: What's the Differentiation?
- Seesaw: An IB Classroom Tool for the Digital Child
- A Good Story is Like a Summer Watermelon - Juicy in the Middle and Full of Small Seeds: Teaching Literacy in the PYP
- R.E.A.D. Stepping Outside the Workshop: Global Connections in Literacy Explorations for Early Learners
- Tinker! Learning with Play in a PYP Early Years Classroom
- Reading, Writing, Connection: Using Mentor Texts for Engaged Writing in PYP
- Storybook STEAM: Units of Inquiry Across Classrooms
- Let's Talk Numbers: Teaching Mental Math Skills in the PYP
- Design Thinking for Early Learners
- Virtual Reality in the MYP Classroom
- Building a School Culture of Mindfulness: Integrating Mindfulness into MYP
- Break out of the Traditional Classroom with BreakoutEDU! Design Thinking in MYP Classrooms
- Constructive Chaos: A Framework for Creating Meaningful Projects Across Subjects and Grade Levels
- Collaborating Across Subjects to Transform Students into Real World Problem Solvers
- Poetry on Steroids: Analytical Thinking for MYP
- Teaching with Desmos: Design Thinking
- Designing with Desmos: Technology Literacy
- Math is More Than Formulas. Math is ART! Teaching Math Concepts in MYP
- Where Traditional, Contemporary, and Digital Learning Converge: Using an Airbrush and Laser Cutter in the Classical Art Atelier
- Global Language Connections: Improving Students' Pronunciation Through Accessible Phonetic-Based Activities
- Teaching in the IB Classroom: DP Social Science Teachers Share All!
- Critical Thinking in the 21st Century Through the IB DP Experience
- How Can DP Teachers Use Learner Profiles - Resources and Ideas
- Boost Critical Thinking in DP with R.A.W. Skills
- Build-A-Bird: A Hands-on Approach to Understanding Genes and Chromosomes as a DP Unit of Inquiry
- Knowledge and Understanding: Scavenging for Substance in DP Literature and Beyond
- Globalize Your Classroom!
- TOK and DP: Critical Connections
- 3D Models and XR in IB Education
- Grades Ain't Nothing but a Number
- IB Student Panel
JOIN THE LAUSANNE LEARNING COMMUNITY